Wednesday 26 January 2011

Nottingham Move & 'Knit in Notts'

It has been a little while since I quite got to writing anything on this blog - but I have a fairly substantial excuse as with an epping shift of my life, and a house move to accomodate a new job, I have been quite busy...

Was delighted last night to be able to go to the 'Knit in Notts' knitting circle. They meet on a Tuesday in the totally gorgeous Lee Rosy's tea shop in Hockley (seems to be a trendy little bit of Nottingham city centre, with alternative cinema/ restaurants/ bars etc). I availed myself of the opportunity to have a very nice piece of strawberry cheesecake - can highly recommend. The group meets in the basement of the cafe and more-or-less takes over that space for the evening. A really lovely group of people - just lucky to meet some women of a similar age and outlook to me - total serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment